Skip to content
Quotes About Computers
- The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back. –Author Unknown
- I wish life had an Undo function. –Author Unknown
- Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked. –Jeff Pesis
- Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months. -Clifford Stoll
- Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data.
- Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes. –Dave Barry
- The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim. –Edsger W. Dijkstra
- Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry. –Author Unknown
- Rebooting is a wonder drug – it fixes almost everything. –Garrett Hazel,
- Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. –Pablo Picasso
- In a few minutes a computer can make a mistake so great that it would have taken many men many months to equal it. –Author Unknown
- Computers have lots of memory but no imagination. –Author Unknown
- Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don’t need to be done. –Andy Rooney
- The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn’t get bigger or heavier.